Location: Headquarters – Stephenville
|Job Opening ID: 7773|
Commencing: October 15, 2016
Deadline to Apply: September 6, 2016
College of the North Atlantic is offering an exciting opportunity for an appropriately qualified individual to join a leadership team that will guide a transformational exercise of registration and admissions systems and processes.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the integrity of the College of the North Atlantic’s (CNA) credentials, and the development and administration of all academic policies, rules, regulations and procedures pertaining to more than one hundred certificate and diploma programs and approximately three hundred part time courses across seventeen campuses and through international operations. The Registrar certifies the credential awarded to students based on the completion of their program of studies.
Located on the beautiful west coast of the island portion of Newfoundland and Labrador, this position offers a great opportunity to embark on a challenging career in one of the province’s most vibrant and beautiful regions.
DUTIES: This senior management position, reporting to the Associate Vice-President – Strategic Enrollment Management, will provide you with the opportunity to:
- build a modern and efficient Admissions and Registrarial department;
- strategically and operationally guide a team of professionals in providing registrarial and admission functions including, but not limited to, processing of applications, assessment, admission, scheduling, registration, enrollment and student record processes, graduation, records management and online registrarial services.
- ensure quality service and compliance with policies and procedures during the admittance, registering and enrollment of students;
- develop, interpret and implement college policies and practices while ensuring quality assurance;
- engage in College’s strategic enrollment management process;
- manage risk and make evidence based decisions and recommendations;
- provide advice and support to senior administration;
- build networks and partnerships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders; and
- lead the development, upgrading, maintenance and enhancement of technology integration as related to Admissions and Registrarial functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: You must have:
- significant, progressive experience in the leadership, administration, and operation of registrarial and student information system functions in an academic environment;
- completion or current enrollment in a graduate program in a relevant field with evidence of policy development and data driven decision making; or an equivalent portfolio of credential and experience;
- excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication, organizational, problem-solving, analytical and time management skills are required along with the ability to work independently under pressure of critical deadlines and multiple tasks;
- in-depth experience with student information systems.
Familiarity with post-secondary systems and their operations, as well as familiarity with college-level academic programs is required. The successful candidate must have strong collaborative planning and implementation skills.
If you feel that your background and experience is a great match to this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume as noted below.
SALARY: Within Hay Management Pay Plan
OTHER BENEFITS: The College also offers a benefit package including: paid leave; pension plan; health, dental and vision care.
College of the North Atlantic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The successful candidate will be required to provide a recent Certificate of Conduct. Please apply on-line complete with resume at www.cna.nl.ca. Names of three professional references will be required as part of the interview process.
For questions regarding this job opening, please contact Mark Roberts, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (709) 643-7875.
778 total views, 3 today