Manager, Student Recruitment (MCC 40783)
Reputation and Brand Management
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Salary Range: $87,433 – $109,292
Closing Date: January 27, 2023
Working at Fanshawe College
Fanshawe College is committed to the principles of hybrid work and may offer this option to employees whose work can be performed in an alternate location, without adverse impact to the operations of the College, inclusive of our Student and Staff experience. Confirmation of hybrid work options available to you will be clarified upon hire and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position. Successful candidates will be required to perform work within Ontario and must be available to work on campus, as required.
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Tâches et responsabilités
Duties: The Manager, Student Recruitment, is responsible for leading student recruitment initiatives/activities intended to grow the College’s enrolment to meet Academic plan objectives.
The Recruitment department responsibilities include: utilization of Customer Relationship Management software and best practice processes to anticipate and respond to the needs of prospects, students, and alumni for life-long learning; planning and coordinating internal and external recruitment events; promoting the College through attendance at recruitment fairs; provision of prospect/applicant tours; liaison with School Boards and other key influencers, and training and coordination of student and staff ambassador teams. The unit works closely with the Marketing department with strategic and operational marketing planning.
- Post-secondary 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ recent and relevant experience
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Human Resources management, leadership, problem-solving, extensive knowledge of computer publications and CRM, marketing and public relations
- Demonstrated management skills to lead a small department
- Specialized knowledge in CRM technology (Salesforce an asset)
- Strong understanding of business processes and their interdependencies; appreciation of alignment of CRM with College processes and initiatives
- Knowledge of the College’s strategic directions, organizational structure, policies and operating environment
- Student recruitment experience preferred
- Strong communication, organization, people management skills
- Able to work with a variety of people and areas to achieve results
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply through the Job Board on this site. In order to be considered for this position you must apply through the Fanshawe website online application system. See information on how to apply below.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.