ImpAct Partnership Services is a new organization-wide unit, inspired by the Strategic Plan, 2019-2024, to facilitate members’ collaboration in creating and strengthening social infrastructure (foundational services and structures that support the quality of life of a nation, region, city or neighbourhood) in Canada and to create new partnerships with external stakeholders from the public, private and not-for-profit sector to further the impact of the college and institute sector on Canada’s commitment to the UN 2030 Agenda.
The overall aims of Impact Partnerships are to:
- Amplify and scale up member institutions’ contributions to social infrastructure, such as social and economic inclusion and ecological sustainability.
- Encourage collaboration among members and build deep and sustainable new relationships with external stakeholders, in particular withthe private sector, to scale up the impact of cross-institutional collaboration.
CICan ImpAct will maximize student engagement and foster internal collaboration to maximize domestic and international networks, expertise and experience. In this way we can contribute more meaningfully to the UN 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Connaissances et compétences
- fluency in both written and verbal English and French;
- understanding of the Canadian post secondary milieu, focusing on the college/institute system;
- demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels;
- high degree of organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- knowledge of project management fundamental concepts;
- ability to exercise discretion and professionalism;
- demonstrated ability in the design of reports and presentations;
- creative and innovative when problem solving;
- research and analytical skills;
- demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Core Competencies Agility: We thrive in a complex environment that requires nimbleness and adaptability, and we anticipate and respond to changes with quick and resourceful actions.
Inspiring Others: We motivate individuals to strive for excellence and commit to common goals and purposes, as we create a sense of self-efficacy, resilience, and persistence in others.
Integrity: We treat others fairly and respectfully, and we further the standing of the organization and its relationships of trust with our members and other stakeholders.
Tâches et responsabilités
Reporting to the Manager, ImpAct Partnership Services, the Program Officer, Partnerships and Projects is primarily responsible for the planning, implementing, monitoring, controlling, reporting and budgeting of SDG-driven collaborative programs and projects.An additional core responsibility includes engaging with key staff in member institutions, project and program stakeholders, including federal government officials and industry partners.TheProgram Officer, Partnerships and Projects provides supplementary support and guidance to the entire Canadian Partnerships team in a financial, administrative and event organization capacity.
The work of the Program Officer, Partnerships and Projects is reviewed by the Manager, ImpAct Partnership Services, based on objectives and work plans set annually. The Program Officer, Partnerships and Projects will work fluently in both official languages on various ImpAct and Canadian Partnerships programs and projects to:
- implement project and program activities, as described in contribution agreements with funders;•ensure that decisions are followed up in a timely fashion, and that problem areas are brought to the attention of the Canadian Partnerships team;
- utilize, implement, and maintain administrative, communication and financial tracking spreadsheet;
- prepare and copy edit documents, resource materials and correspondence in both official languages;
- provide the Manager, ImpAct Partnerships and Director, Canadian Partnerships and other divisions and teams with statistical and data reports as required;
- translate and review translated documents to ensure accuracy and consistency between English and French;
- coordinate event participation, including seeking event opportunities for partnership development;
- implement monitoring and evaluation plans, including reporting on milestones, risk factors and successes;
- in collaboration with the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement department, support the implementation of social media and digital marketing strategies;
- organize and deliver a webinar series in collaboration with members and external partners;•perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- graduate from a post-secondary institution, preferably at the college level, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- experience working with digital marketing tools, using website and social analytics, measurement and reporting of results, and identifying trends;
- minimum one year experience in event organizing, either in work or volunteer capacity
- proficient in managing information and administrative processes, demonstrated through a minimum of one year work or volunteer experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resumé to Pat Serediuk, Manager, Human Resources before 4pm on April 3rd, 2020 via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CICan is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Do not hesitate to contact me if you require alternative arrangements to submit your application. CICan provides accommodation during all parts of the hiring process, upon request, to applicants with disabilities. If contacted to proceed to the selection process, please advise me if you require any accommodation.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.