The Digital Recruitment Project Manager augments Seneca’s international student activity by adding market, sales and support services for direct (international web application) student applicants. The Project Manager attracts and retains direct students by (a) optimizing funnel conversions and (b) increasing traffic to Seneca’s application portal.
Connaissances et compétences
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working in international settings which require superior intercultural, interpersonal and customer service skills to interact with diverse multicultural groups .
- Minimum one (1) year experience living/working in Philippines.
- Experience with international recruitment for Philippines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a diverse student and staff population.
- Technical knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Cultural competence and diplomacy skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions and processes.
- Proficency in a widely spoken regional language of Philippines.
Tâches et responsabilités
Digital Marketing Plan
- Executes the Digital Marketing Plan with a focus on Digital Media Channels.
- Develops a plan which ensures that Seneca attracts qualified international applicants into full time post-secondary diploma and degree programs, post-graduate certificate programs and language upgrading through Seneca’s ELI.
- Under the direction of the Project Lead, implements the Digital Marketing Plan (e.g., virtual events, converting the existing funnel applicants, leveraging knowledge to create targeted digital ad campaigns for lead generation, building brand value and establishing Seneca as a preferred choice by channelling leads into conversion).
- Assists Seneca’s MARCOM in collaborative design and production of appropriate promotional materials which targets the regional language.
- Manages follow-up with applicants, prospects/leads and new student inquiries in a timely manner through recruitment tactics that ensure optimum conversion rates and customer service.
- Manages relationships with select agencies and is responsible for country (market) budget management.
- Ensures that the financial, human, and physical resources are used effectively by exercising sound planning and business practices, especially pertaining to fiscal responsibility when running digital campaign and ad posts for Seneca international campaigns.
- Evaluates deliverables and resulting outcomes produced by the contracted marketing agency by providing weekly reports on analytics, collecting KPI engagement and digital impression data, and other means to assess the success of digital recruitment efforts.
- Uses evaluation data to as evidence to support strategic recommendations presented to the Project Lead. Supports tactical reviews and revises a country’s digital regional recruitment strategy.
- Manages strategic market direct recruitment activities. Performs regular evaluation and training of agencies and maintains the agreements with them.
- A minimum of a completed three (3) year diploma or degree in a relevant field.
- RCIC or RISIA certification preferred.
Please apply via the apply URL.