Established in 1975, Southeast College has continuously served both aspiring students and graduated alumni in more than 70 communities throughout Southeastern Saskatchewan. Its six campuses in Assiniboia, Estevan, Indian Head, Moosomin, Weyburn, and Whitewood provide a local advantage when looking to fulfill the educational, economic and labour force demands of the region. In addition to the students and alumni of Southeastern Saskatchewan, Southeast college partners with business and industry stakeholders to offer numerous business, safety, and industrial programs and courses.
Reporting to the appointed Board of Directors, the CEO has overall operational responsibility for the College, within the established policy governance structure. The CEO communicates the vision of the College with all the stakeholders, including students, staff and the Ministry, and manages change effectively and positively in years to come. In this role you also develop long and short-term strategic business plans in collaboration with the Board and oversee the collective bargaining process.
For more information about Southeast College, visit their website at www.southeastcollege.org
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of 10 years’ senior leadership experience, and familiarity with the post-secondary education sector.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is a prerequisite, a master’s degree is considered an asset.
- Strong stakeholder and government relations experience.
- Excellent leadership, mentorship and relationship building skills.
- Superior financial and business acumen.
- Passion for the post-secondary sector.
- Strong understanding of sound corporate governance.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org