The Coalition between Parkland College and Cumberland College is a new and unique opportunity for the regional college system in Saskatchewan. The leader of this organization will have the opportunity to work with the Ministry of Advanced Education and the local business community to further develop the educational system in the province. The new CEO will lead to the staff and students to deliver a high-quality education while enhancing partnerships with community stakeholders. The successful candidate can be located anywhere in eastern Saskatchewan as the Colleges have 8 campuses in the region, with the main locations being Yorkton and Nipawin.
Reporting to the appointed Board of Directors, the CEO has overall operational responsibility for the Colleges, within the established policy governance structure. The CEO communicates the vision of the Colleges with the all the stakeholders, including students, staff and the Ministry, and manages change effectively and positively in years to come. In this role you also develop long and short-term strategic business plans in collaboration with the Board and oversee the collective bargaining process.
- A minimum of 10 years senior leadership experience, and familiarity with the post-secondary education sector.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is a prerequisite, and a master’s degree is considered an asset.
- Strong stakeholder and government relations experience.
- Excellent leadership, mentorship and relationship building skills.
- Superior financial and business acumen.
- Prior experience successfully leading through change.
- Strong understanding of sound corporate governance.
How to Apply
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional questions about the opportunity, please email email@example.com or call 403.351.2448.