The Director, Library and Testing Services provides management and leadership to Saskatchewan Polytechnic’s library and test centre functions. The director will be responsible for providing direction to coordinate library and testing operations to meet student, faculty, and staff needs. Through the implementation of operational plans that align with the overall strategic and academic direction of the institution, the Director will establish clear priorities and allocate resources accordingly in order to achieve departmental objectives.
- Successful completion of a Master’s degree in Library and Information Studies or related discipline
- At least five years of relevant and progressively responsible experience in a post-secondary education library setting
- Experience in leading and managing people, preferably in a unionized environment
- Experience with financial and physical resource management
- Relevant combinations of education and experience will be considered
How to Apply
For a complete job description and to apply online please visit: https://careers.saskpolytech.ca/postings/38598