Red Deer Polytechnic is hiring a full-time, permanent Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor. This role will work within People & Culture department reporting to the Executive Director, People & Culture and will work closely with key stakeholders, RDP Executive Leaders, and external consultants to execute strategy and initiatives that support RDP’s commitment to hosting a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
Knowledge and Skills
- A passion for social equity and addressing systemic barriers for marginalized groups.
- Lived experience to promote positive change, advocate and remove barriers for marginalized groups
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role with demonstrated experience in executing projects related to EDI.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 including expertise with Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work productively within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the EDI Leadership and EDI Advisory Committees and other key contributors such as our Indigenous Initiatives team to operationalize the EDI strategy across the Polytechnic.
- Provide EDI expertise and an inclusive lens to human resource functions such as recruitment and selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline such as Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or the Social Sciences.
How to Apply
Note: Red Deer Polytechnic will only accept applications for this job through the original job posting found on our Employment website. To view the original job posting and to apply today, please visit: https://employment.rdpolytech.ca/postings/5545