Premier Event Tent Rental is seeking to fill a full time, contract position from June 1- September 3. The candidate will be responsible for getting themselves to 10 Carson Court in Brampton Monday through Friday for their 9am-5pm shift.
Candidates will primarily be responsible for answering the phones, recording information from potential customers and relaying information to internal staff. Other tasks will include filing, office administration tasks as assigned, creation of social media content, input on marketing campaigns and general office upkeep.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong English with written and verbal communication skills (customer service)
- Strong note taker with the ability to listen to clients needs and wants
- Some experience in a professional office environment
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail while still multi-tasking
- Responsible and accountable
- Flexible in terms of variety of tasks and willing to help as and where needed
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering the phones and recording important details from customers and passing onto Account Executive(s)
- Assist in the creation of relevant social media content and work with sales team to post in a professional and timely manner
- Coordinate timesheets from hourly staff on a weekly basis and submit to management for approval
- Filing and organizing of important documents in the office
- Office administration tasks as assigned
- Operational administration tasks as assigned
- Sales & Marketing tasks as assigned
Currently enrolled in Post Secondary School and looking for a full time contract until September.
How to Apply
Email Ben McCarty: email@example.com