July 19, 2021
Salary is commensurate with education and experience as per the Collective Agreement.
Apply online at:
Our Continuing Education and Contract Training Division seeks applications from qualified candidates to fill a full-time continuing Program Developer vacancy. The successful candidate will help to develop customized and innovative professional training and development courses and programs with a focus on trades and technology, marine and nautical, essential skills, business training and academic program delivery.
Reporting to the Director, Continuing Education and Contract Training, the Program Developer:
· Provides academic guidance and support for the development, review, design, delivery and instructional quality of assigned courses and programs
· As required, works in collaboration with members of the CE/CT team, faculties, school Program Advisory Committees (PAC’s), and with subject matter experts to advise and coordinate on projects including: needs assessments, instructional design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions
· Is responsible for ensuring quality of instruction, materials and delivery of in-class, hybrid and online courses.
· Is the learning professional and academic resource person for Continuing Education programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline in PSI education or adult education
- Five years related experience managing a training portfolio including project management course development, instructional design, needs assessment, and budgeting responsibilities
- Minimum of three years direct service delivery of learning solutions
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered