As the Student Engagement Team Leader, you work within the Office of the Registrar as a member of the Leadership Team committed to creating a unique post-secondary experience that inspires, motivates and facilitates the success of our students.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to provide leadership to a team of staff and students to deliver an exceptional student experience in a northern context,
- Comprehensive knowledge of student services, post-secondary systems and ability to integrate best practices with institutional needs,
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills to constantly respond to a changing and fluid team-based environment,
- Administrative experience including budget management, payroll (i.e., timesheets and leave reports), casual staff recruitment, hiring and management, working with procurement and financial services and other related areas,
- Innovative, engaging with a high degree of self-motivation, positivity and enthusiasm,
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities
You are responsible for the planning, implementation, and assessment of a broad range of educationally meaningful student-learning focused programs and services grounded in pertinent student development theory. The primary areas of responsibility include orientations and transitions, clubs, campus recreation (in and outdoors), student involvement/engagement activities, student leadership programming, First Nation cultural programs, and student union.
The successful candidate will have relevant post-secondary education
How to Apply
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org