Management Associate Dean, Health and Human Services
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Under the direction of the Dean, Health and Human Services, the Associate Dean contributes to student success by providing day to day leadership and management for the effective operation of the school. The Associate Dean works with the Dean to ensure seamless coordination of services and activities related to School wide initiatives including the monitoring of operational and support systems to ensure efficient and streamlined processes that support student success and academic quality. The Associate Dean works with faculty, staff and administrative services in the college to lead financial and human resource operations, faculty evaluation, provide professional development opportunities and other related duties as required. In addition, the Associate Dean leads new program development and revenue generation in the school and may act for the Dean as required.
Pay Band: $88,481 – $117,975
- A graduate degree in a relevant field from an accredited post-secondary institution preferred.
- Membership in good standing of a profession within the disciplines taught by Health Sciences (Nursing, Allied Health, Dental Hygiene and Assisting, CFCS) or Social Services (Community, Family, Child Studies, Social Work).
- Minimum three to five years in an administrative position within a post-secondary institution.
- Proven teaching experience.
- Experience in the management, organizational change and development, and leadership of collaborative educational environments within health and/or human services education.
For the full job description and to apply, please go to www.camosun.ca/careers, posting A18-20.
353 total views, 3 today