Faculty Computer Information Systems (CIS) Instructor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 18-043FP
The School of University Studies and Career Access requires a full-time probationary computer information systems instructor.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field with Master’s degree preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft operation systems and their application in the business.
- A minimum of five years experience in Information Technology.
- Teaching experience is preferred.
- Understanding of diverse cultures.
- Must be able to contribute to a team that is actively engaged in accomplishing the vision, mission, and goals of the College, and in supporting the aspirations and needs of our learners and communities.
- Promotes a positive work atmosphere and communicates in a professional manner that demonstrates mutual respect for students and colleagues.
Hiring criteria shall include professional qualifications, professional experience, teaching experience, college contributions, community awareness and personal attributes so far as they are applicable to the job classification in question.
SALARY: Commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience
TERM: August 1, 2018
SCREENING DATE: This position will be posted until filled; Screening of applications will begin on June 22, 2018. Applications received up to and including June 22, 2018 will receive full consideration, applications received after that date may be reviewed.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: For further detail on this position or to apply, visit this opportunity at http://cnc.peopleadmin.ca/postings/2241 . You will receive a reply email to acknowledge receipt of your application.
For information on other employment opportunities with the College, please check our website at: https://cnc.peopleadmin.ca/
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CNC embraces the principles of employment equity.
475 total views, 1 today