Clerical / Administrative CRM Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
COLLEGES AND INSTITUTES CANADA
Title: CRM Business Analyst
Classification: Program Staff III
Supervisor: Director, Planning and Statistics
Division: Corporate Services
- Reporting to the Director, Planning and Statistics, the CRM Business Analyst will play a leadership role in developing foundational business rules for the new CRM, elaborate data definition, conduct user acceptance training and testing. The CRM Business Analyst will also play a key role on the Data Governance Working Group, as well as the Data Stewards’ Group by reporting on activities and recommending solutions to business challenges. The employee will collaborate with technical, management and other project team members to drive a far-reaching and transformative organizational change agenda.
- Under the guidance of the Director, Planning and Statistics, the incumbent will work closely with staff at every level of the organization to understand business needs, identify gaps, document common issues and develop solutions that consider both best practices and corporate culture.
- This is a one (1) year renewable contract and a chance to make a big difference for a member-driven, non-profit organization.
- The work of the CRM Business Analyst is reviewed by the Director, Planning and Statistics based on objectives and work plans set annually.
- Play a leadership, consulting and problem-solving role with partners, stakeholders and Colleges and Institutes Canada staff;
- Interact effectively with Association staff, senior and administrative staff from member institutions, partners and external agencies;
- Ability to function with a significant level of flexibility and autonomy, performing various and complex tasks under pressure with attention to detail;
- Ability to work within a team environment and recommend result-based solutions;
- Sound judgment and tact;
- Take initiative in solving problems;
- treat everyone fairly and equitably and maintain high ethical standards;
- perform duties in accordance with Colleges and Institutes Canada’s competencies, values and code of ethics.
Specific Accountabilities: The CRM Business Analyst will:
- Create detailed documentation of functional, system (non-functional), user and reporting requirements, including: use cases, logical models, process flow diagrams, report specifications and data mapping and flow diagrams;
- Perform profiling and analysis of data from source systems;
- Maintain the CRM project release schedule and monitors progress on data governance initiatives;
- Support Data Management Working Group and Steward Group in meeting implementation milestones;
- Supports quality assurance and control efforts through data analysis;
- Supports the coordination of status meetings and produces progress reports.
- graduate from a post-secondary institution or an equivalent combination of education and three (3) to five (5) years of related experience;
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving capabilities;
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts;
- Experience leading change management initiatives in a small to mid-size organization;
- Strong technical aptitude, curiosity and the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team, effectively manage multiple priorities and solve complex problems
- Must possess excellent organizational skills coupled with strong analytical and quantitative background
- Must be self-motivated and directed, and possess the ability to think critically
- A thorough understanding of web portal, collaboration and social networking technology
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in needs analysis and strong negotiation skills
- A minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in business and process analysis approaches and techniques, and the ability to enforce business analysis and process improvement standards;
- A minimum of three (3) years working with C-level executives/stakeholders.
- General knowledge of related Microsoft Technologies (Microsoft dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL server, Power BI, Microsoft .NET, Office Sharepoint Portal Server)
- Knowledge and skills in MS Office, Visio, and Project
- Working knowledge of the Sure Step methodology and/or Agile;
- In-depth knowledge of MS-CRM specific functionality, such as sales, service and marketing modules
- fluency in both written and verbal French.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé to Roxanne Cantin, Senior Personnel Officer before 4pm on July 20th, 2018 via email to: email@example.com.
CICan is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Do not hesitate to contact me if you require alternative arrangements to submit your application. We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Reasonable Accommodation We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate prospective candidates under any of the protected grounds of discrimination. Should you need an accommodation, please make the request as soon as possible. If the accommodation is related to a medical or health condition, you may be required to provide confirmation from a medical profession that you require the accommodation. All requests for accommodation will be considered in a fair and objective manner that will ensure applicants are treated with respect and dignity.
654 total views, 1 today