Clerical / Administrative Curriculum Consultant, Curriculum and Instruction
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Curriculum Consultant, Curriculum and Instruction
Program and Curriculum Development
This competition will be used to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for future vacancies.
Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria in their written submissions.
Applicants must identify the competition number they are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career.
Duties: The Curriculum Consultant will provide consulting expertise to College programs in teaching and learning in a post-secondary environment, lead curriculum quality assurance projects and processes across College programs, manage complex cross-discipline projects, and implement new processes and practices related to curriculum development and management
• Master’s degree in education with emphasis in curriculum and instruction; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
• Several years’ teaching experience at the post-secondary level
• Experience in curriculum development and instructional design and the ability to apply and evaluate these in a post-secondary environment
• Experience in planning, developing, and facilitating workshops and feedback processes such as focus groups,
occupational analysis, surveys and strategic planning
• Experience coaching, mentoring and assisting faculty to develop, revise and adapt curricula to support teaching and learning at the post-secondary level
• Experience managing complex quality assurance projects and the capability to successfully guide project teams
• Experience documenting processes for ongoing reference throughout a project
• Ability to offer recommendations as a consultant in an unbiased manner
• Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a project team and individually with limited supervision
• Values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Commitment to lifelong learning
• Training in conducting occupational analysis and gap analysis processes
• Experience in program review processes as a facilitator or participant
• Experience in quality assurance processes including documentation
• Experience using and/or assessing College-Wide Learning Outcomes
• Training and/or experience conflict resolution
• Experience conducting educational research
Conditions of Employment:
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Competition Number: 2016-164
Closing Date: January 11, 2017
Salary Range: $62,451 – $85,449 per annum
Apply to: Red River College by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Red River College provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If an applicant requires an accommodation during the application or selection process, Human Resources will work with the applicant to meet the accommodation needs.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit http://blogs.rrc.ca/hr.
465 total views, 1 today