Management Digital Marketing & Social Media Trainee
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Digital Marketing & Social Media Trainee
Position Type: Work Experience / Intern (May lead to Permanent Placement)
Job No: 1019603
Salary: $2640 PM
Position Start Date : ASAP
Vacancies : 01
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 11,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
Company is willing to provide paid co-op /work experience / internship training opportunities for a period of three to four months to students who are completing their education in any Canadian post-secondary institution in media & communication streams.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible to assist the marketing and sales team in various marketing projects including email campaigns, social media presence, marketing material development, website content management, and training tools. The Marketing Intern will also be responsible for management of data integrity in the CRM system.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to help design and developing marketing materials
- Assist in designing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing team to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Help Maintain website design and content
- Track and measure analytics on email campaigns, websites, and other digital media efforts
- Maintaining data integrity of the marketing databases
- Assist in marketing and training video development
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- In the final semester of a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or related discipline
- Interested in learning about the Marketing field, both in the online and retail environment
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with email marketing programs and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics)
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite preferred (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Understanding of WordPress preferred, but not required
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting Job No. “1019603” in the subject line to our email address or visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
305, 10 Ave SE
Calgary – T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
453 total views, 1 today