Executive Management Director, Human Resource Services
Director, Human Resource Services
Human Resource Services
Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria in their written submissions and must identify the competition number they are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer, the Director is responsible for the leadership of human resource programs and client service delivery within the College to support the achievement of department objectives, the College’s Strategic Plan, and satisfy all legislative, contractual and policy requirements.
Human resource programs and services include strategic human resource management, staffing, labour and employee relations, pay and benefits, diversity, supportive employment, organizational design, performance support and succession planning. As well, the position is responsible for the interpretation and administration of the collective agreement.
The position manages a number of professional, paraprofessional and administrative staff and must plan their activities to meet not only corporate expectations but also to satisfy the human resource needs of the departments to whom they provide service.
- Post Secondary education in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related fields; a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Extensive experience providing senior level HR services at a corporate level, ideally in a unionized environment
- Progressive leadership experience, illustrating the ability to coach, mentor and develop talent
- Strong customer service focus, including the ability to manage complex interpersonal relationships effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of Payroll and Benefits
- Experience developing and executing Strategic Human Resource plans
- Excellent oral communication skills including briefing senior leadership on complex human resource issues
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write sensitive materials for a senior audience under tight timelines
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills applied in complex, ambiguous or high-risk situations
- Significant change and project management experience
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- CPHR accreditation
- Experience in a post-secondary setting, or an organization of comparable complexity
- Experience with implementing a Human Resource Information System
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- This position may be required to work evenings and/or weekends
- Incumbent must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Records Check
November 29, 2018
$118,264 – $153,725 per annum
APPLY BY EMAIL TO; email@example.com
199 total views, 3 today