Executive Management Director of Admissions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Director of Admissions
LaSalle College Vancouver is part of the LCI Education Network which is present on 5 continents and has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who support more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial-minded leader with significant expertise in strategic enrollment and admissions to join our high performing team.
The ideal candidate profile for this position is someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and metrics driven environment; enjoys a challenge; consistently meets, or preferably exceeds, his or her sales targets; possesses a strong customer service focus and a “can do” attitude; and, instinctively knows who his or her target audience is and how to effectively “speak” to that demographic.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership for the creation and execution of targeted strategic enrollment and admissions strategies across a variety of platforms and with a view to achieving lead generation, inquiry targets and conversions in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
- Recommending process enhancements to support a strategic, streamlined and seamless admissions process.
- Participating in the development of effective marketing materials.
- Establishing and monitoring a system of reports and analytics that effectively monitor key metrics, activities and provide institution leadership with visibility to performance.
- Providing direction and oversight to the on ground and global Admissions teams while holding them accountable for achieving key targets and metrics including tracking CRM activity.
- Developing a specific job profile with a view to building an Admissions team whose skill sets reflect a strong sales and marketing focus.
- Establishing training programs that support the overall success of the Admissions teams, provide ongoing professional development opportunities, and contribute to an increase in retention rates.
- Building a viable Assistant Director of Admissions pipeline in support of future vacancies.
- Identifying opportunities to generate awareness of all that LaSalle College Vancouver offers through active participation in a variety of on campus and off campus events, including but not limited to, open houses, regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, and, agent training.
- Developing institutional partnerships, establishing linkage agreements and MOUs on pathway programs, transfer credit programs, and/or block transfer programs.
- Establishing a transfer system within the LCI network to provide mobility opportunities on behalf of our students.
- Managing agent relations and onboarding.
- Developing and overseeing the related budgets.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Communications or Business supplemented by relevant and meaningful work experience in a related field while meeting specific and measurable objectives that contributed to the overall success of an organization.
- Previous experience working in an admissions or student recruitment environment at the post-secondary level would be a definite asset.
- Proven track record of developing and operationalizing effective strategic enrollment and admissions strategies or a background in sales.
- Self-starter and results orientated.
- Team player with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a growth mindset.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to manage by influence.
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation and writing skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; effective team and partnering skills; and, an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrated technical expertise utilizing a variety of IT systems including a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, student recruitment and retention platforms, etc.
- Agency management experience.
- To build, lead, mentor and develop a team whose skill sets reflect a strong sales and marketing focus.
- To contribute to the development and execution of a strategic plan.
- To analyse data and trends.
- To interact effectively and work collaboratively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders including Executive Committee members.
- To initiate and lead projects.
- To anticipate and appropriately respond to issues and challenges.
- To adapt to changing assignments and juggle multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities.
- To deal with ambiguity and to successfully meet deadlines.
If you or a member of your network is interested in being considered for this exciting career opportunity, please submit a Word compatible resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than October 19, 2017.
While we thank all candidates only those candidates who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.
830 total views, 1 today