Clerical / Administrative Education Technology Strategist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Education Technology Strategist
Teaching & Learning Centre
Ayamdigut (Whitehorse) Campus
Salary: $72,168 to $85,902
Based on 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment Opportunity No.: 18.97
Initial Review Date: September 14, 2018
Soon to be the first Canadian university North of 60 – Yukon University. Come join us as we blaze trails and build a healthy and prosperous north through unique, relevant and inclusive education and research.
As the Education Technology Strategist, you will be creating and implementing educational strategies and advancing innovation in our physical and electronic learning spaces. This position will provide technical and pedagogic expertise
by using best practices for teaching and learning excellence. It will be responsible for identifying and managing technology projects to increase capacity for Yukon College to deliver effective education opportunities to students, and to work
with IT teams and support vendors to optimize and maintain our technical learning environment.
• Master’s Degree in Educational Technology or a related field required.
• Experience in an IT or Educational Technical environment
• Experience developing and implementing information systems
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing and managing formal projects.
• Experience working with stakeholders to identify business or pedagogical requirements for IT systems.
• Experience administering Learning Management Systems and or other related educational technologies
• Portfolio of project management work is required for final applicants. Details will be provided through the recruitment process.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
428 total views, 1 today