Executive Management Executive Director, Student Services, Institutional Research and Registrar, Comp. #18-15
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
STATUS: Full Time
Classification: Administration, Payband 13
Salary: $96,787 to 129,046/yr STARTING SALARY: $96,787/yr
DIVISION: Academic and Student Success
Competition #: 18-15
CLOSING DATE: April 4, 2018
At Northern College, we’re driven by our commitment to the ongoing success and development of our students, our communities and our staff. A career with Northern College can provide you with meaningful opportunities for your professional growth, and we’re confident that our friendly, collaborative workplace culture will contribute to your personal growth as well.
In addition, to a rewarding career, some of the other benefits offered to eligible full-time employees of Northern College include competitive salaries, a defined-benefit pension plan, a comprehensive benefits package, access to our athletics facilities and a wellness program.
As a key member of the Senior Management Team and reporting directly to the Vice President Academic and Student Success. This position is critical to the life cycle of student success at Northern College, providing leadership and strategic direction in the development, enhancement and ongoing management of Institutional Research and Registrarial and Admissions Services college-wide systems processes and services, oversees services including Advising and Accessibility Services (college-wide), campuses services (Kirkland Lake, Haileybury, Timmins), and oversees the entire Enrolment Audit cycle.
- Leadership and Direction to Student Services, Campus Operations, Registrar’s Office, and Institutional Research
- Involvement in Policy Development and Strategic Planning
- Provides Administrative Leadership
- Responsible for Human Resources Management and Development
- Responsible for Effectiveness of Departmental Operations
A detailed job description for this position is available from the Human Resource Services.
- Master’s Degree, or equivalent experience, minimum graduate degree
- Area of program specialty should be statistics, research or business
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience is required or completion of an educational program in leadership/management skills and skills related to proposal writing and formulation of business/operational plans.
- Knowledge of and experience in the community college environment.
- User experience with statistical, spreadsheet, word processing and database software.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work on several concurrent projects.
- Ability to manage confidential information and sensitive findings.
- Good proposal and report writing skills.
- Ability to design and evaluate questionnaires and evaluation forms.
- Well-developed presentation, organization, and prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Valid Driver’s License, regular travel between campuses required.
Northern College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Successful candidate may be required to provide a criminal reference check.
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the Northern College website at: www.northernc.on.ca and click on the Careers at Northern link to apply through our online job application system.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in Northern College, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Northern College values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
446 total views, 2 today