Clerical / Administrative International Project/Student Recruitment Officer-Far East Asia
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Project/Student Recruitment Officer – Far East Asia
International Education Office
Full-Time Position Available
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career.
Reporting to the International Project Manager, the incumbent would be responsible for the recruitment of international students and the development of international projects/partnerships. The incumbent would support the International Education Office (IEO) to ensure that the business needs and targets are met successfully; marketing, recruitment and project services are integrated effectively with other international student services (i.e. application processing, student advising). This position would be responsible for RRC international activities in various regions of the world such as, but not limited to, China, Vietnam, South Korea, Philippines and other Asian countries.
– Business Degree in Commerce majoring in Marketing and/or International Business. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered
– Experience in international activities, specifically with international recruitment and marketing
– Experience in establishing new business opportunities (e.g. agent network and institutional partnership) and managing their relationship
– Knowledge of project management
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin – both verbal and written
– Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
– Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining relationships with students, business clients and internal departments
– Experience in coordinating and arranging itineraries for business travels and visits from international delegations
– Experience in traveling/working abroad internationally
– Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
– Commitment to lifelong learning
– Extensive experience working in a student support/advising role, preferably in a post-secondary setting
– Knowledge of operating Student/Client Information Software such as Colleague, International Student Program, and/or Recruit by Ellucian
– Several years of related experience working with international students in institutions or education agencies
– Proficient in any language that this position oversees
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
– Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
– This position may be required to work evenings and/or weekends
– Incumbent must be capable to lift 40 lbs. as occasionally required to carry marketing materials for recruitment events
– This position may be required to travel
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria in their written submissions and must identify the competition number they are applying for in the subject line of the email
Apply to Red River College by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An eligibility list may be created for similar casual, part-time, full-time, and term positions
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Competition #: 2018-185
Closing Date: November 9, 2018
Salary: $56,777 – $77,695 per annum
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Red River College provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If an applicant requires accommodation during the application or selection process, Human Resource Services will work with the applicant to meet the accommodation needs.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit blogs.rrc.ca/hr
2055 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3J0M5
299 total views, 1 today