Management Manager, eTranscripts (Job 263)
Manager, eTranscripts (Job 263)
Salaried Full-Time Permanent
Submission Deadline: May 27, 2018
Located in Guelph, the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) processes applications for admission to undergraduate, law, medical, rehabilitation sciences and teacher education programs for Ontario’s universities. We provide a progressive and supportive working environment for our employees, along with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. For further information about the OUAC, visit: www.ouac.on.ca/about/.
The OUAC is an equal opportunity employer with equitable and accessible employment practices, based on the principles specified in Ontario legislation (Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act [AODA]). Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
The OUAC is seeking a Manager, eTranscripts to oversee the daily operation and facilitate the development and expansion of transcripts and data exchange services.
- Oversee the daily operation of electronic transcripts coming through the OUAC.
- Oversee and facilitate the development and expansion of the OUAC’s transcript and data exchange services.
- Lead in the expansion of transcript partnerships with new external organizations.
- Participate in and maintain knowledge of organizations leading national and international transcript and data exchange strategic planning
- As a member of the OUAC’s Management Team, participate in decisions that direct, promote, and enhance the operation and growth of the OUAC.
- Possess an undergraduate degree
- Minimum eight years progressive work experience, including at least three years at a supervisory level
- Understanding of XML and EDI concepts and relating them to the Ontario post-secondary electronic transcript exchange system
- Familiarity with SPEEDE/PESC transaction standard for electronic transcripts, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and registrarial systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create strong working relationships with existing and potential external data exchange partners
- Ability to prepare detailed progress reports and business case analyses
- Strong organizational, coordination and management skills
- Diplomacy, tact, attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism are essential
Submit your salary expectations, cover letter and resume as one file (PDF preferred).
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
202 total views, 1 today