Management Manager, International Enrolment and Agent Relations
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ENROLMENT & AGENT RELATIONS
DEPARTMENT: Office of Global Engagement (OGE)
REPORTS TO: Executive Director, Office of Global Engagement
LOCATION: Comox Valley (CV)
POSITION STATUS: Admin-Regular Full-time
START DATE: April 1, 2018
Reporting to the Executive Director, Office of Global Engagement (OGE), the Manager, International Enrolment and Agent Relations (MIEAR), will be responsible for the development, execution and management of a comprehensive international enrolment plan, as well as support and provide oversight for the recruitment efforts of NIC overseas representatives and agents. As a key team member within the OGE unit, the Manager, International Enrolment and Agent Relations, will lead the planning for and execution of a comprehensive marketing and recruitment effort targeted at building NIC brand recognition in key regions across the world.
The key indicator of success for this role will be measured by meeting the international enrolment targets developed through the NIC OGE annual operational plan. The Manager, International Enrolment and Agent Relations, will utilize an extensive network of on and off campus resources including agents, alumni, government organizations, pathway partners, colleges, institutional partners and associates. The MIEAR will work closely with the Executive Director, OGE to develop the strategy and to drive recruitment of international students. The individual in this position must be capable of working independently and be a self-starter but with a collegial and collaborative attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Leadership and Management
– Internal and External Liaison
– Administration of Enrolment and Agent Relations
– Employee Relations
– Financial Management
REQUIRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Relevant undergraduate degree required; graduate degree preferred.
At least five years’ experience related to recruiting international students to attend academic programs in Canada.
Knowledge of CIC’s International Student Program and CICan’s Student Partners Program.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated successful administrative ability, including budget and financial management processes, public relations, strategic planning, policy formation, staff management and supervision.
- Demonstrated excellence in management, including leveraging the capabilities of a wide range of people and units.
- Ability to foster collaboration and trust, and to work collegially; ability to inspire others to high levels of performance.
- Experience developing a high-level marketing plan and seeing it through to completion.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to communicate with people from a wide variety of cultures and linguistic backgrounds.
- Experience as an Administrator in a college and/or university setting.
- Experience living, working or studying abroad preferred.
- Experience with student information systems preferred.
- Usable second language preferred.
Creates a Positive Climate and Culture
Effectively Develops Goals and Objectives
Demonstrates a Focus on Continuous Improvement
Championing and Adapting to Change
Focuses Effectively on Key Results and Priorities
Effective Communication Skills
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Thank you for your interest in this position. The screening and selection process is currently underway and will continue until a successful candidate is chosen. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
POSTING DATE: February 21, 2018
POSTING NUMBER: #101690
Please apply online at https://careers.nic.bc.ca. Before attaching an up-date resume, cover letter, and transcripts you will be asked to create an applicant profile. Please scan all copies of your transcripts into one document for attachment. If your transcripts are not available at the time of application, please attach a letter or certificate of confirmation from the educational institution.
510 total views, 1 today