Executive Management President and Chief Executive Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Board of Directors of the North West College is inviting applications for the position of
President and Chief Executive Officer
North West College is one of seven regional colleges, which form part of Saskatchewan’s post-secondary education system. As a premier post-secondary institution in northwestern Saskatchewan, North West College is proud to offer a broad range of learning opportunities that respond to community needs.
Adult Basic Education, Skills Training, University program, industry certificates and special interest courses ensure the region has the skilled workforce needed to meet the opportunities in Saskatchewan’s growing economy. Diversity is integral to North West College’s strength – diversity in program offerings, staff and students.
The Board of Directors is seeking a dynamic individual to lead the organization in fulfilling the vision and mission of the College – providing adult learning opportunities and promoting life-long learning as a means of enhancing the cultural, economic and social life of the individuals and communities it serves.
Embodying the values of the institute – excellence, integrity, investment and innovation – the successful candidate will:
- report directly to the Board, providing executive and operational leadership for the College;
- lead the Board and College staff in achieving the strategic priorities that the Board has established;
- have sound knowledge of and commitment to post-secondary education;
- demonstrate an open, approachable and respectful leadership style with superior communication skills that contribute to collaborative relationship development with the board of directors, staff, students and community.
The Board is inviting applications from candidates who:
- possess a graduate degree, preferably at the doctoral level, or the equivalent in education, training and experience;
- have demonstrated exemplary leadership, including financial management, in a large or complex organization;
- have experience working with a board of directors and multiple stakeholders, including government, First Nations authorities, post-secondary institutions, and private industry.
Duties will commence July 1, 2018.
Inquiries with respect to the competition as well as subsequent applications should be directed to the Saskatchewan Educational Leadership Unit via telephone [306-966-7634] or by email: email@example.com.
The competition will close at 5:00 p.m. on April 12, 2018.
718 total views, 1 today