Executive Management President – Keyano College
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Board of Governors of Keyano College is seeking a President to provide strong leadership to the College. The President reports to the Board of Governors and is responsible for the overall operations of the College. The President is also responsible for the effective and efficient management of the human, financial and physical resources of the College. The President ensures that Board approved strategies and policies are implemented and that academic activities are consistent with the educational values and mandate of the College.
About Keyano College
Keyano College is a comprehensive community institution located in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. The College has stewardship responsibility for the northeast region of Alberta which requires that it provide access to a range of post-secondary programs and services for the population located in its service area. Over the course of history, Keyano College has proactively positioned itself as a community builder along with its industry and community partners and accordingly, has facilitated both the achievement of rural development objectives by educating and training the human resource capital required for industry expansion while also serving as the primary acculturating institution within the region.
For more information please visit www.keyano.ca
Location – Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo
Stretching from north central Alberta to the borders of Saskatchewan on the east and the Northwest Territories in the north, the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo has ranked, by area, among the largest municipalities in North America. Established on April 1, 1995, through the amalgamation of the City of Fort McMurray and Improvement District No. 143, Wood Buffalo is a region of startling contrasts.
For more information please visit www.rmwb.ca
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of experience and education that would command respect from all sectors of the college community and would include:
- Successful senior leadership of a complex multifaceted organization, including experience in an academic setting; working with a senior leadership team, empowering them to implement strategies and holding them accountable for the delivery of significant results.
- Experience dealing with a Board – ability to develop a positive relationship that values open and clear communication, accountability and trust; an understanding of governance matters.
- A proven track record of being able to create and communicate a compelling vision that gains acceptance and commitment from others.
- A reputation for engaging with all stakeholders; being a visible and active part of their communities.
- Well-developed management skills that foster open communication and constructive decision-making processes; developing conceptual and tactical strategies, inspiring others to address significant challenges.
- Experience in strong fiscal management – familiarity with budgeting processes and fund accounting within a post-secondary institution preferred; has demonstrated success in increasing revenues through government sources, partnerships, and fundraising.
For the in-depth job description, please visit our website at www.daviespark.com
Interested parties are requested to submit a personal resume to Anurag Shourie or Samantha Chiu, Davies Park, Executive Search. Electronic resumes to Edmonton@daviespark.com are preferred; however, faxes may be forwarded to (780) 426-2936. For further information, please call Davies Park at 780-420-9900.
823 total views, 1 today