Faculty Professor – Human Resources
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Professor – Human Resources (BUS 201800089)
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
Faculty of Business
Employment Group: Faculty
Type of Position: Full-time Permanent
Hours of Work Per Week: 44
Closing Date for Internal Applications (Full-time or Partial Load): April 16, 2018
Closing Date for External Applications: Open Until Filled
A full-time Professor at Fanshawe College is responsible for providing academic leadership and for developing an effective learning environment for students. The successful candidate will teach Human Resources courses in any of the Business Programs in the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business.
- Combination of excellent leadership and teaching skills with a strong commitment to academic excellence and student success
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide variety of learners
- Strong technical/computer skills and familiarity with educational technologies are required
- Teaching experience with hybrid and/or online delivery preferred
- Related industry work experience, previous college teaching experience and knowledge of curriculum design and student evaluations are assets
- PhD/DBA in Human Resources or Business
- CHRP designation is preferred
- 5 years related Human Resources work experience is preferred
- Prior teaching experience in an academic setting is preferred
Approximate Start Date: August 24, 2018
Salary: Determination of starting salaries is based on relevant teaching/occupational experience and relevant formal qualifications, supported with original transcripts from granting institutions. The salary scale is $62,717 to $108,723 along with a comprehensive benefit package.
Partial load or full-time academic staff presently employed with the College will be given first consideration in accordance with the Academic Collective Agreement.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
279 total views, 1 today