Clerical / Administrative Program Facilitator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Program Facilitator (HSO 201800088)
Faculty of Health, Community Studies and Public Safety
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week
Pay Details: $26.57 per hour
Closing Date: June 21, 2018
Note: This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Duties: Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the incumbent provides administrative and secretarial support for the Standard Workload Forms (SWF) and scheduling activities in the Community Studies Division as well as back-up to the Student Information System (SIS) designate.
- Post-secondary 2 year diploma in Office Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 year’s experience gained as a team player in a busy office environment with a customer service focus
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Experience using software applications products (word processing and spreadsheets) preferably in an educational setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
Do not apply through the Job Board on this site. In order to be considered for this position you must apply through the Fanshawe website online application. See information below.
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
222 total views, 2 today