Clerical / Administrative Program Facilitator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
School of Continuing Education – Applied Arts & Communication
Full-Time Position Available
Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success. We offer competitive salaries, extensive benefits, and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a rewarding career.
Reporting to the Program Manager – Applied Arts & Communication, the Program Facilitator is responsible for implementing processes that support student success and the efficient administration, development, delivery, and promotion of programs. The Program Facilitator schedules and coordinates courses, timetables, instructor assignments, book orders and activities that ensure efficient operational processes. The incumbent tracks and monitors course enrolment numbers, instructor availability, notices of assignments and payroll data; supports instructors in the use of College computer systems and processes, coordinates resources for classes, and solves operational problems; facilitates student success through the planning and delivery of class orientations, coordination of clinical and field experiences, advising and providing program information; prepares and edits correspondence, employment agreements and other contracts, website pages, course outlines, and College documents that promote and advertise courses and programs; organizes and prepares materials for Advisory Committee, working group, faculty and other program- related meetings. The incumbent liaises with external stakeholders, internal departments, students, and instructors to support program delivery and ensure positive relationships.
– Post-Secondary Education in Office Administration, Business Management or Human Resources; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
– Experience working with all levels of employees and management within an organization
– Experience supporting management with the delivery of programs and services
– Experience providing customer service
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team environment
– Experience working in a fast paced environment where accuracy and attention to detail is required, while meeting deadlines and achieving results
– Effective analytical and problem solving skills in a solution-focused, organized manner
– Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to maintain confidentially and handle sensitive issues
– Values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
– Commitment to lifelong learning
– Knowledge and experience working with student information systems is preferred (i.e. Colleague)
– Knowledge and experience with College systems (i.e. LEARN, Catalogue Maintenance) and Policies (i.e. Copyright Compliance)
– Knowledge and/or training in PHIA and FIPPA
– Knowlede and/or training in WHMIS
– Ability to shift direction quickly while maintaining high quality work
CONDTIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
– Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to clearly demonstrate how they satisfy the selection criteria in their written submissions and must identify the competition number they are applying for in the subject line of the email
Apply to Red River College by email: email@example.com
An eligibility list may be created for similar casual, part-time, full-time, and term positions
We seek diversity in our workplace. Aboriginal persons, women, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Competition #: 2017-122
Closing Date: October 23, 2017
Salary: $46,942 – $64,210 per annum
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Red River College provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If an applicant requires accommodation during the application or selection process, Human Resource Services will work with the applicant to meet the accommodation needs.
For more information and other employment opportunities, visit blogs.rrc.ca/hr
2055 Notre Dame Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3J0M5
721 total views, 1 today