Management Residential Property Management Trainee
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Residential Property Management Trainee
Job No: 1019103
Type: Work Experience / Internship / Practicum
Duration: Three to Four Months (May lead to Permanent Placement)
Compensation: $ 2,640 per month
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over $11,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
Company is willing to provide paid training opportunities to international students who are completing their education in any Canadian post-secondary institution especially in business / accounting / risk assessment / HR streams. Positions are also available for students in HR for a one month unpaid practicum experience as well.
The selected candidates will be trained in a variety of operational aspects to include; HR management, property management, customer service, building-maintenance management, HRIS and Property Management Software etc. with an aim to enable them to obtain mid-management level positions in the industry. The training will be conducted in Company’s Corporate Headquarter, Calgary. Trainees completing the co-op program successfully might be offered permanent full time employment, depending upon the available open positions.
- Must be in the final semester / year and successfully completing a university / college program.
- Must be an international student who is likely to get a two / three years’ work permit.
- After successful completion of co-op program, if the Company decides to hire the candidate then s/he must be willing to re-locate to any of the Company’s locations (Saskatoon / Edmonton / Surrey / Abbotsford / Lethbridge / Cochrane).
- Must have a valid driving license and vehicle to commute within the city.
- Must be willing to undergo back-ground check and/or drug test as per requirement of the position.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting Job No. “1019103” in the subject line to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 – 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
723 total views, 1 today