Executive Management Specialist in Teaching Methods and Techniques
Leads, develops, organizes, plans, coordinates, and evaluates activities of a library. In addition, this professional orients students and faculty in the use of the library and assists them in their research.
- A Master’s degree of Library and/or Information Studies from an ALA (American Library Association) accredited institution.
- A minimum of five (5) years of library experience in various library functions cataloguing, reference, acquisitions, circulation, etc., preferably in academic institutions. The incumbent must have at least two (2) of these years in a management or supervisory position.
- Must possess knowledge of, and experience with the latest technological applications in libraries (reference products, networking and automation systems).
- Must possess proven leadership skills in library operations.
- Must be service-oriented, energetic and visionary.
- Must be diligent, dynamic and creative.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to exercise discretion.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their résumé, along with appropriate documentation ONLINE on our college website in the career page at http://www.cegep-heritage.qc.ca/manitou/.
Click on the job posting, then click on “APPLY”. You will be able to create an account and upload your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
N.B.: Candidates may be required to submit to selection tests. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
126 total views, 1 today